Change your life now!
What is Neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback is a method that helps the brain to reorganize itself to work better. It evaluates and collects in real time the information on the electrical activity of the brain and uses this same information to train the different regions with deficiencies or hyperactivities. This technique allows us to improve various dysfunctions with negative impacts on our daily lives. Based on scientific foundations that have been validated by studies and clinical practice, Neurofeedback is a safe, pain-free and non-invasive method.
WHAT TO IMPROVE?
The assessment includes:
- Opening of the file
- Questionnaire on overall health status
- Meeting with the Neuropsychologist (30 min)
- Recording of brain activity (EEG) (45 min)
- Analysis and interpretation of results (questionnaire and EEG)
- Producing a written report
- Presentation of the report by the Neuropsychologist to discuss the results (30 min)
- Diagnosis of a training plan in Neurofeedback
Procedures for training:
- Reception and follow-up on the progression of the trainings
- Installation of equipment
- Verification of the quality of the cerebral signal
- Launch of the training
- Re-adjustments to the training parameters
- End of the training (Total duration approx. 50 min)
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
I feel really fortunate to have had the opportunity to be treated at the Neuroperforma Clinic without whom I would never have recovered from my concussion as quickly!
I have driven motorcycles “Superbike” professionally since 2016. After having followed the training sessions with the Neuroperforma team, I broke a track record, held at that moment, by a world-class driver!
Nothing is random in my performances and I say a big THANK YOU to Neuroperforma!